This section operates for the children of 3 to 5 years of age.Arrangement of activities and programs for child's development with Psychological
perspective. Various cultural activities are organized to know the rich Indian culture. Curriculum planned for the all round development of the child.
Medium : Marathi & English medium School.
- Lower K.G (Both Medium) :- Mon to Wed and Fri, Sat : 12.15 p.m to 3.15 p.m
- Upper K.G (Both Medium) :- Mon to Wed and Fri, Sat : 8.30 am to 11.30 p.m
- Weekly Holidays :- Thursday & Sunday.
Admission Process :
1. Marathi Medium :- To get an admission for Jr.K.G. child should be of 3 years by
June, and for Sr.K.G. admission child should be of 4 years
2. English Medium :- To get an admission for Jr. K.G. child should complete 3.5 yrs,
for Sr. K.G. child should be 4.5 years.
3. Admission forms are distributed every year on 1st of December.
4. Like school parents also play vital role in all round development of a child. To make this role clearer workshop has being arranged on every Thursday from 8 a.m. to 9.30 p.m. Since this is a part of the admission process, interested parents has to undergo this workshop
5. Hindu parents must recite one of the chapters of 'Bhagavadgeeta' to ensure their childs admission. Members of other religion can recite a few verses from their holy scriptures.
6. Admission is confirmed only after the interview of parents and students.
7. Admission forms must be submitted between 21st to 26th April in the school office. Original copy of birth certificate is essential.
8. Fees should be deposited in the Cosmos Co-op Bank. J.P.N.V. Extn. counter.
9. Preference is given to the candidates residing near the school.
Standard : L.K.G. & U.K.G.
Admission Fees : 125
Monthly Fees :125
Term Fees : 125
Standard : JR & SR KG.
Admission Fees : 150
Monthly Fees :150
Term Fees : 150
1) Well ventilated and spacious classrooms.
2) Education in the vicinity of nature.
Teaching Aids :
1) Number of games for developing mental abilities of the student.
Other Subjects :
Handicrafts, Sharpening sensory organs, different activities for gaining practical knowledge, songs and stories etc. are taught with scientific perspective.
Sports Facility :
Ample sports equipments with a large playground.
Other Activities :
1) Various Indian festivals are celebrated colorfully, to know the Indian culture.
2) Various competitions like Sanskrit Shloka recitation and lectures for parents are organized.